Monday, February 6, 2012

{Free Printables} Morning Routine Flash Cards

My sweet little baby girl is growing up!  She started BIG school last week...EEEEK, where has the time gone!?!?  Luckily she has been super excited about the whole process and there has been no tears.  Although, she did give her Daddy and I extra big hugs when we dropped her off on the first day...actually it was more like a death grip than a hug.  But once her buddy took her hand and lead her into the classroom, there was not even a backward glance.  

I have heard and read all sorts of stories about how difficult mornings can get during the school term.  With this in mind, I decided to kick the school year off by being (or trying to be) super organized.  So I designed some morning routine flash cards to hang in Ashlee's room for her to remember what things need to be done.  I am pleased to say she LOVES them!!! She has even asked me to make some for her night time routine.  But for now, here are the morning routine cards...


6 comments:

  1. These are so cute--such a good idea to help ease the morning routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, Leonie!! What a great way to start the day- and start good habits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leonie - the flashcards look really fabulous! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leonie, these are such a cute idea! Perfect way to get the morning going right! Hope your daughter is adjusting well to school :)

    ReplyDelete